Todd Little is a 3rd generation Ellis County resident. He currently lives in Red Oak with his wife Dawn and three children. Todd was elected Mayor of Red Oak, TX from 2000-2006. He is a graduate of Baylor University with a degree in Financial Planning.
North Central Texas Council of Governments
In July 2022, Judge Todd Little was elected to serve on the Executive Board for the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG), a regional association of county and municipal governments that coordinates common needs and opportunities among North Texas communities. As an Executive Board director, Judge Little has voting authority over all policy, fiscal, and vision-setting activities undertaken by NCTCOG.
View the full press release here.
- Judge Little served as Board President of Hope Clinic, a community-based nonprofit health center.
- Judge Little served as a Trustee for Meals on Wheels of Johnson & Ellis Counties.
- Judge Little was a delegate for Ellis County to the Republican Party of Texas and is a former member of Young Republicans.
Proclamations and Resolutions
Long-Term Strategic Facilities Plan
Letter of Appreciation from Congressman Jake Ellzey
Click here to view.
2021 Redistricting Plan Maps
Each of these redistricting maps was formally adopted by the Ellis County Commissioners' Court on November 30th, 2021. The maps will go into effect on January 1st, 2023, but the new districts will be used for election purposes starting on January 1st, 2022.
Physical copies of these maps can be purchased from the Ellis County Geographic Information Service by emailing GIS@co.ellis.tx.us or calling 972-825-5283.
The Ellis County Judge has administrative and judicial duties which include:
- Presiding Officer of the Commissioners Court
- Chief Budget Officer
- Director of Emergency Management
- County Administrator responsible for the supervision and management of County departments and personnel:
Department of County Development and Planning
Indigent Health Care
Texas AgriLife Extension Office